You have no items in your shopping cart.
EnergySource Plus is a new generation sports drink for use during exercise. It contains a carbohydrate formulation of maltodextrin and fructose in a ratio of 2:1 and key electrolytes. EnergySource Plus is the same formulation as standard EnergySource, except with the addition of caffeine (60mg/L), magnesium and a higher level of electrolytes.
Research suggests that you should consume a maximum of 60g carbohydrate per hour from traditional sports drinks. The recommended intake for new generation Energy Source Plus with 2:1 fructose can be substantially higher, at up to 100g per hour. The ingredients in EnergySource Plus help sustain performance during tough endurance events and help maintain hydration by enhancing the absorption of water. Pro athletes choose EnergySource Plus when endurance racing.
• Latest generation sports drink with 2:1 fructose.
• Contains caffeine (60mg/L).
• Recommended consumption up to 100g of this carbohydrate mix per hour.
• Carbohydrates with electrolytes for maintaining endurance performance.
• Helps maintain hydration during exercise.
• Suitable for beginner to pro athlete.
Container Size: 564g
Container Size: 2.2kg
Energysource Plus is the same formulation as standard Energysource, with the addition of caffeine (moderate content; 60mg/L). Helps to sustain performance during high endurance events by providing rapid glycogen replenishment, and increased alertness.
Mix one serving (47g) of Energysource Plus with 500ml of water."